Date of Birth
* Date of Birth
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability:
1. Why are you applying to be part of the Relate Kid’s Camp Leadership Team?
2. What Church do you call home?
5. How are you intentionally pursuing your relationship with God?
6. Please share a scripture that is meaningful to you at this time, stating why.
7. If applicable, please share a worship song that you just cannot get out of your heart/head.
8. List your gifts and abilities that you forsee being a helpful contribution to our camp team.
(B) If YES, what are you allergic to?
(B) If YES, What does a seizure look like (type, frequency, triggers, etc.)?
Please include the date of your last seizure.
(B) If YES, please explain and detail routines, medications, adaptations etc. We also require you to complete a Medication Dispensing Form that will be sent to you at a later date.
(B) Please describe any triggers and how we can best support you at camp.
16. Have there been any recent and major changes in your life?
17. Do you have difficulties with your emotional or mental health? Please explain, if any.
21. In what areas are you still growing and anticipate needing support in during camp?
22. What would you like to see accomplished in your life this summer as a result of being on team at camp?
23. What would you like to see accomplished in the life of the campers as a result of your influence?
24. Select the option that you think best describes you in each area:
Please let us know which days you would be available to help with camp preparation:
(If you are available to help with preparation but uncertain of the time and day, just let us know)
Please read and accept the following terms :
• I understand that by submitting this application I may or may not be approved and selected for my preferred role.
• I agree to live in unity with all other staff, share the workload, and live under the authority of leadership.
• I will assist to the best of my ability in maintaining high morals and Christian emphasis.
• I will welcome instruction and seek to benefit from it.
• I will be willing to perform ordinary tasks conscientiously and cheerfully.
• I will come physically, spiritually and emotionally prepared to not only attend but engage in all meetings, planning and prep days, prayed up and prepared to fulfill my responsibilities.
• I agree to go above and beyond the call of duty to further the ministry.
• I agree to attend all training sessions required of me.
• I agree to read, sign off and adhere to The Dream Team Honour Code.
• I agree to read, sign off and adhere to The Child & Youth Safety Policies and Procedures.
• I agree to fill out a Relate Kids Volunteer Application if I do not already have a valid one on file.
• I agree to complete a Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check if I do not already have a valid one on file.
• I agree to partaking in a personal interview.
• I agree to reference checks.
• I agree that I am, or will be at least 16 years of age as of this calendar year.
• I have arranged appropriate transportation to and from all camp related meetings and events, and understand that I must respect myself and the team by being present and prompt at said times not leaving before I have been dismissed.
• I agree to maintain good standing personal hygiene. I understand this includes showering daily and wearing deodorant.