Kids Day Camp Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for camp?
You can register your child here online.
- How much is the camp registration fee?
Camp is $200.00/camper until July 13, 2018. After July 13, 2018 the price will dramatically increase to $285.00/camper to accommodate the costs associated with each registration the closer we get to camp.
Please Note: Registration will be closed as of July 20, 2018 if it does not sell out previously to that.
- When is camp?
Camp Dates are Monday July 23, 2018 - Friday July 27, 2018. Monday will run from 3:00pm-9:00pm, and Tuesday through Friday will run from 8:15am-9:00pm.
- Can I watch my child during camp activities?
To assist in the flow of camp, we would appreciate parent visitation to be limited to emergencies ONLY.
- What day trips will the campers be going on?
We are still finalizing details but there will be 4 day trips this year including Playland and of course Cultus Lake Waterslides.
- Will my child be on a team?
Yes. This year at camp we will have six teams. Each camper will be placed in one of these teams. Within that team they will be placed with a leader in a small group based on your child’s age and gender. A small group is lead by a small group leader and normally consists of 5-7 campers
- My child is bringing a friend with them! Can they be in the same group?
We would love to do whatever we can to best accommodate all group requests received prior to Saturday July 14th at 12:00pm. Please make your requests known by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that all requests will be granted due to various factors. However, we will do our best to accommodate all known requests.
- Who are my child’s leaders?
Your child’s safety is a high priority for us. We have an amazing group of volunteer leaders who are each required to go through an extensive screening process prior to serving at camp. This includes an application package, criminal record and vulnerable sector checks, a personal interview, two reference checks, and training sessions.
- Are payment plans available and how do they work?
Yes we have payment plans available. Please contact the church office for further details.
- My child has allergies and or restrictions that may require assistance. Will there be a first-aid attendant be onsite at all times?
Yes, there will be at least one onsite first-aid attendant at all times.