Kids Day Camp Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for camp?
You can register your child here online, or by calling or dropping by the Relate Church office.
- How much is the camp registration fee?
Camp is $195.00/camper
*Please Note: A $20.00 discount will be taken off for every additional family member registered.
- When is camp?
Camp Dates are Monday July 25, 2016-Friday July 29, 2016. Each day will run from 8:30am-8:30pm.
- Can I watch my child during camp activities?
To assist in the flow of camp, we would appreciate parent visitation to be limited to emergencies ONLY.
- What day trips will the campers be going on?
We are still finalizing details but there will be 5 day trips this year including Playland and of course Cultus Lake Waterslides.
- Will my child be on a team?
Yes. This year at camp we will have six teams. Each camper will be placed in one of these teams. Within that team they will be placed with a leader in a small group based on your child’s age and gender. A small group is lead by a small group leader and normally consists of 5-8 campers.
- Who are my child’s leaders?
Your child’s safety is a high priority for us. We have an amazing group of volunteer leaders who are each required to go through an extensive screening process prior to serving at camp. This includes an application package, criminal record and vulnerable sector checks, a personal interview, two reference checks, and training sessions.
- Are payment plans available and how do they work?
Yes we have payment plans available. Please contact the church office for further details.
- My child has allergies and or restrictions that may require assistance. Will there be a nurse onsite at all times?
Yes we have a team of Nurses who have so graciously volunteered their time to be with us throughout the whole week of camp. There will be at least one onsite Nurse at all times.