Monday, February 07, 2011Pastor John challenged us all last Sunday to take these steps to keeping our prayer life FRESH:
Maintaining a Healthy Fresh Prayer Life:
1. Regular times of solitary prayer =
• Non-distracted communication with God, two-way communication2. Regular times of corporate prayer
• Like exercise, the more regular the easier it becomes
• If you haven’t taken solitary time with God for a long time, a few minutes may seem long but slowly increase to where times flies in His presence
• God has given us GIFTS in people and through people to strengthen us corporately – Word of Wisdom, Knowledge, Prophecy, Tongues and Interpretation, Healings, Miracles3. Be available 24/7 for the Holy Spirit to help you pray protection and healing for your life and others
How’s it going for you? What are you discovering this week?